Call for stories about renovating or building new storage space

Hopley, Sarah D - WHS (Sarah.Hopley@wisconsinhistory.org)
Fri, 10 Oct 2014 11:08:29 -0500

From: "Hopley, Sarah D - WHS" <Sarah.Hopley@wisconsinhistory.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 11:08:29 -0500
Subject: Call for stories about renovating or building new storage space

Hello!

We are working on a presentation for the Local History conference on the ch allenges of storage and are looking for stories or case studies from local institutions.

We would love to hear about how you have handled these types of situations:

- you had to find a new space because of leasing or building ownership issu e
- because you don't have enough space for your collection because you have a structural or environmental problem with your building
- because you are unable to properly serve your collections

We are looking to share these stories with a small audience.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing your tales!

Best, Sarah

Sarah Hopley Grant Coordinator Connecting to Collections Library-Archives Wisconsin Historical Society 816 State Street Madison, WI 53706-1482 PH: 608-264-6407 Sarah.Hopley@wisconsinhistory.org<mailto:Sarah.Hopley@wisconsinhistory.org> Collecting, Preserving and Sharing Stories Since 1846