clothing loan?

Rebecca DuBey (curator@saukcountyhistory.org)
Mon, 06 Apr 2015 21:42:23 +0000

From: "Rebecca DuBey" <curator@saukcountyhistory.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 21:42:23 +0000
Subject: clothing loan?

 Hello, the Sauk County Historical Society in Baraboo, is seeking the loan of wom an's clothing made between 1890 and 1911 for an upcoming exhibit. We are looking for undergarments and dresses or suits (womans). The exhibit, "Th e Edwardian Era," runs opens in May and may run for a year or two. Please
 contact me if you have garments to lend and would like to be part of thi s exhibit! Rebecca DuBey (608) 332-2997 (cell phone)
(608) 356-1001 (Sauk County Historical Society, answered W-Saturday, 12-4
) curator@saukcountyhistory.org Curator, Sauk County Historical Society