Re: 2 pictures for you

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Thu, 23 Apr 2015 20:47:37 +0000

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: FW: 2 pictures for you
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 20:47:37 +0000

Hi everyone - The Polk County is looking for any input and information abou t these artifacts. Thanks in advance!!

Field Services is now on Facebook!

Stay informed about upcoming events and connect with local history and pres ervation colleagues across the state.

Find us on Facebook

Janet Seymour

Field Services Representative - Northern Region, Wisconsin Historical Socie ty

c/o Department of History, UW-Eau Claire

105 Garfield Avenue Eau Claire WI 54701

Voice: 715-836-2250

Collecting, Preserving, and Sharing Stories Since 1846