June Open House in New Berlin

Sue Hemmen (shemmen@firstweber.com)
Wed, 03 Jun 2015 10:04:54 -0500

Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 10:04:54 -0500
From: "Sue Hemmen" <shemmen@firstweber.com>
Subject: June Open House in New Berlin

Good Morning,

  The first Open House of the season will be Sunday, June 21st. This year marks the New Berlin Historical Society's 50th year. We will acknowledge that with free anniversary cake at our museum. Also, after 50 years, it is inevitable that there will be some items that just are not used any more. Therefore, we will be having those items set out for sale at very reasonable prices. This will also be happening at our museum.

  While visiting the museum, be sure to stop in our new Military Display room, along with our Police and Fire History rooms.

Homemade desserts and soft drinks will be available.