Fw: Concord History Hayride - July 18

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Mon, 13 Jul 2015 19:05:03 +0000

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Fw: Concord History Hayride - July 18
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 19:05:03 +0000

________________________________ From: Cynthia Arbiture <info@musprosvc.com> Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2015 10:28 PM To: Seymour, Janet I - WHS; Bernstein, Rick A - WHS Subject: Concord History Hayride on list serve

Hi Janet or Rick,

Would you be so kind as to post an event and brochure on the local history list serve for the Concord Historical Society? I have attached the press re lease and jpeg brochure.

Thank you so much!

Cindy Arbiture President Concord Historical Society, Inc. info@musprosvc.com<mailto:info@musprosvc.com> 262-593-8099

Concord History Hayride flyer 2015 sm.jpg