WHS looking for info on historic Boy Scout cabins in WI - can you help?

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Mon, 13 Jul 2015 19:11:30 +0000

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: WHS looking for info on historic Boy Scout cabins in WI - can you help?
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 19:11:30 +0000

Hi everyone -

The Wisconsin Historical Society, Division of Historic Preservation needs y our help. We are trying to locate historic Boy Scout cabins around the sta te. We know of a few that are located in various city parks but would like
 to know if more exist. I'd appreciate it if you could send me the locatio n of the building and who maintains it if known. Thanks!

Call or email Joe at joe.derose@wisconsinhistory.org<mailto:<mailto:joe.derose@wisc onsinhistory.org>

Joe DeRose, Survey Coordinator Division of Historic Preservation-Public History Wisconsin Historical Society 816 State Street Madison, WI 53706 608 264 6512