Re: Insurance question

Bangor & Area Historical Society, Bangor WI (historicbangor@gmail.com)
Mon, 20 Jul 2015 20:09:49 -0500

Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 20:09:49 -0500
Subject: Re: Insurance question
From: "Bangor & Area Historical Society, Bangor WI" <historicbangor@gmail.com>

We have ours through Acuity in LaCrosse. The point was brought up about covering museum staff. Our current policy does not do that. Does anyone have any ideas about that?

Laura

092be4&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.facebook.com%2fpages%2fWisconsin-Historical-S ociety-Field-Services%2f137197716311864%3fref%3dsearch%26v%3dwall%23!%2fpag es%2fWisconsin-Historical-Society-Field-Services%2f137197716311864>*

--
*Laura Hesselberg*

*Bangor & Area Historical Society* *PO Box 15* *Bangor WI 54614*