THE CUNNINGHAM MUSEUM WEEK AUGUST 15, 2015 C

historicalsociety@tds.net
Tue, 18 Aug 2015 15:04:07 -0500

Subject: THE CUNNINGHAM MUSEUM WEEK AUGUST 15, 2015 C
From: historicalsociety@tds.net
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 15:04:07 -0500

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*/WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT/* Financial support for our efforts to preserve the history of Grant County is necessary and always appreciated. We receive very little from the City and nothing from the county to support our work. That leaves you to help us in our fundraising events and support campaigns. Won't you consider a donation to your Grant County Historical Society so that we can continue to preserve the history and culture of our area? Your donations are tax deductible.

*Find out how HERE <https://smile.amazon.com/ch/39-6076413>*

Grant County Historical Society, 129 E. Maple Street, Lancaster, Wisconsin 53813. Telephone (608)723-4925 Hours of operation: Tuesday's and Thursday's from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, or call us for an appointment. See our Website at: Grant County History
<http://www.grantcountyhistory.org/index.html>

Look at our facebook page at: Grant county Historical Society
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Grant-County-Historical-Society/111826642186551> and photo albums at: Lost Images of Grant County
<http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1176481541708.2024374.1518192643&l=3a7638bc0d> and: Lancaster 1942
<http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1312353378419.2037947.1518192643&l=2cd140fdec> and: Lancaster 1942 Annex
<http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1316865811227.2038347.1518192643&l=e7e573e783>