Knox Creek Heritage Center presents "A Country Afternoon"

Kevin Wollemann (kwollemann@pctcnet.net)
Wed, 2 Sep 2015 11:15:06 -0500

From: "Kevin Wollemann" <kwollemann@pctcnet.net>
Subject: Knox Creek Heritage Center presents "A Country Afternoon"
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 11:15:06 -0500

The Knox Creek Heritage Center in Brantwood, WI is hosting "A Country Afternoon" on Saturday, September 12, 2015. This is one of our four annual fundraisers for our museums and I would like to invite anyone that might be in southern Price County to visit our site and tour our facilities. We have eight buildings all with memorabilia representing several ethnic groups that settled in the area in the late 1800's and early 1900's. We will have an Annual Meeting at 12:30pm followed by a picnic lunch, antique appraisals, crafts, music and a raffle. There will also be many local crafters on site selling their wares. Homemade Finnish bread and Pulla (a cardamom braid bread) will also be available for purchase. Attached is a poster for our event. We are located at: N4517 West Knox Road, Corner of West Knox Rd and West Central Avenue (1 mile south of US Hwy 8), Brantwood You can also view our website: https://sites.google.com/site/knoxheritagecenter/home Or our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/knoxcreekheritagecenter On behalf of our board members, we'd love to see you there. Kevin Wollemann President and Photographer Knox Creek Heritage Center