Renting rooms, etc....Listserve

=?utf-8?b?TmFuY3kgTydLZWxsZXk=?= (nokelley@hshistoricalsociety.org)
Fri, 11 Sep 2015 15:48:35 -0500

From: "=?utf-8?b?TmFuY3kgTydLZWxsZXk=?=" <nokelley@hshistoricalsociety.org>
Subject: Renting rooms, etc....Listserve
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 15:48:35 -0500

Hi...I am wondering if any of you out there have a building or room that you rent out to small groups in the community...like for scrapbooking, quilting, book clubs, etc. for a day or afternoon meeting. This is something that the Howard-Suamico Historical Society is thinking of doing. We sure could use some input as to charging, security deposits, policies, problems, etc.

Thanks, Nancy O'Kelley Howard-Suamico Historical Society