Display cases available: FREE

Amy Meyer (director@manitowoccountyhistory.org)
Tue, 15 Sep 2015 11:51:21 -0500

Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 11:51:21 -0500
Subject: Display cases available: FREE
From: Amy Meyer <director@manitowoccountyhistory.org>

Hello-

The Manitowoc County Historical Society is no longer in need of a few of our wooden display cases. There are 2 that we have that are wooden, with glass inserts - both in good shape (one does have a crack in the top glass). Photos are attached. We would be happy to give the cases away for free to a good home. Please contact us if you would be interested.

Thanks,

*Amy Meyer* Executive Director Manitowoc County Historical Society 1701 Michigan Avenue Manitowoc, WI 54220
(920) 684-4445 director@manitowoccountyhistory.org manitowoccountyhistory.org

SAM_1107.JPG SAM_1108.JPG