Re: Local History Activity Book

Lisa J. Lickel (lisalickel@gmail.com)
Fri, 16 Oct 2015 12:00:52 -0500

Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 12:00:52 -0500
Subject: Re: Local History Activity Book
From: "Lisa J. Lickel" <lisalickel@gmail.com>

Someone either at the Washington county hs, historyisfun.com, or the county did, I think in 1998, but I'm not sure of the date. It's a great coloring book based on Washington county events. The illustrator of my children's series made a spread of historical objects, find the hidden objects, in black and white that go with each of those books, which are all based on local historic people and their histories in my community. I pass them out as coloring/activity pages and kids love them. It's the First Children of Farmington book series. Lisa Lickel