Re: Local History Activity Book

Nancy (npeter9278@peoplepc.com)
Fri, 16 Oct 2015 12:28:48 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 12:28:48 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
From: Nancy <npeter9278@peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: Local History Activity Book

Paul,

Several years ago my organization, Appleton Heritage Society, we had gathered information to do a coloring, activity book.  The history of Appleton was taught in the second grade at that time.  I still have the material and desire to create the book.  Check with your local cemeteries they may have a tour of trees available, I know Riverside does here in Appleton.

Please let me know if I can be of help.

Nancy Peterson

Appleton, WI