RE: Fw: query for listserv - nametags for staff & volunteers

Brown County Historical Society (bchs@netnet.net)
Mon, 7 Dec 2015 15:33:05 -0600

From: "Brown County Historical Society" <bchs@netnet.net>
Subject: RE: Fw: query for listserv - nametags for staff & volunteers
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 15:33:05 -0600

Volunteers at the Brown County Historical wear name tags (unless they are doing a first person impression). The name tag has our logo, says volunteer and only has the first name.

Christine Dunbar Executive Director Brown County Historical Society 1008 South Monroe Ave. Green Bay, WI 54301 920-437-1840 bchs@netnet.net www.browncohistoricalsoc.org

-----Original Message----- From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Dartford Historical Society Sent: Monday, December 07, 2015 11:57 AM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Re: Fw: query for listserv - nametags for staff & volunteers

Our volunteers wear name tags. First name printed large, last name small.