Fw: query for listserv - nametags for staff & volunteers

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Mon, 7 Dec 2015 17:18:07 +0000

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Fw: query for listserv - nametags for staff & volunteers
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 17:18:07 +0000

 Question for the list serve regarding nametags for staff/volunteers

My question concerns name tags: do you give guides and volunteers at your m useums name tags with their full names on them?

I know one big argument against doing so, having had a visitor call the off ice to complain, then call me at home to complain some more, and then deman d the name of the guide he felt had been inappropriate. If he had had her f ull name he would have found her in the directory and called her up.

What does your institution do? Do you have a policy on this?

Thanks in advance,

Peggy Derrick, Executive Curator La Crosse County Historical Society 145 West Ave. S., La Crosse WI 54601 Main Offices 608-782-1980<tel:608-782-1980> Cell 608-799-0033<tel:608-799-0033>