Knox Creek Heritage Center presents "A Saint Patrick's and Saint Urho's Day celebration"

Kevin Wollemann (kwollemann@pctcnet.net)
Tue, 23 Feb 2016 14:08:31 -0600

From: "Kevin Wollemann" <kwollemann@pctcnet.net>
Subject: Knox Creek Heritage Center presents "A Saint Patrick's and Saint Urho's Day celebration"
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 14:08:31 -0600

The Knox Creek Heritage Center in Brantwood, WI is hosting "A Saint Patrick's and Saint Urho's Day Celebration" on Saturday, March 19, 2016 at the Brantwood Community Center at the corner of Hwy 8 and Cty Rd D in Brantwood, WI. This is one of our four annual fundraisers for our museums. Our meal will include a soup buffet, beverage, homemade Finnish bread, mint ice cream and warm chocolate chip cookies. Following the meal a presentation will be given regarding the history of the Co-ops in the Brantwood and Clifford areas. Homemade Finnish bread and Pulla (a cardamom braid bread) will also be available for purchase. Attached is a poster for our event. Please consider adding this event to your community event pages and websites. You can also view our website: https://sites.google.com/site/knoxheritagecenter/home Or our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/knoxcreekheritagecenter On behalf of our board members, we'd love to see you there.
  Kevin Wollemann President and Photographer Knox Creek Heritage Center