Re: Recognition Wall memorial and donors

Peter Schumacher (plschu@sbcglobal.net)
Fri, 11 Mar 2016 19:26:33 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 19:26:33 +0000 (UTC)
From: Peter Schumacher <plschu@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Recognition Wall memorial and donors

For a memorial display, we have a wooden display board in our museum with b rass name tags to memorialize long service society members.  We typica lly have a small ceremony when we add member names. We invite family member s to the ceremony. We do not have a memorial page on our web site but that's a good idea.
 Pete SchumacherVice PresidentOak Creek Historical Society