List serve question about online fundraising for local societies

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Wed, 20 Apr 2016 19:58:09 +0000

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: List serve question about online fundraising for local societies
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 19:58:09 +0000

If anyone has experience or suggestions re: Janet's question below, please respond.

Thanks!

________________________________ From: Janet K Geronime <jangeronime@gmail.com<mailto:jangeronime@gmail.com>

Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 12:46 PM To: Seymour, Janet I - WHS Subject: Re: mini grant program

Hi Janet,

One quick question - has any society that you know of used an online source
 for soliciting donations?

I have been looking at several: Razoo, DirectoTo.org<http://directoto.org/
>. Gofundme, classy, Indiegogo. One of the purposes behind the mini-grant
application is to expand our donor base. I was thinking going on-line woul d be one way to do that. I would appreciate your comments.

Janet Geronime Acquisitions Task Force Chairman Land O' Lakes Historical Society Land O' Lakes Wisconsin