Fw: Photos - any information about these?

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Wed, 11 May 2016 16:37:42 +0000

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Fw: Photos - any information about these?
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 16:37:42 +0000

 Tom Sherman is seeking some information about these attached photographs, which were found in with other materials in Merrill. If anyone has informat ion or suggestions for Tom, please reply. Janet

________________________________ From: Tom Sherman <lk-kosh@outlook.com> Sent: Thursday, May 5, 2016 1:45 PM To: Seymour, Janet I - WHS Subject: FW: Photo

________________________________ Janet: I am wondering if these are familiar to anyone there. The lady was from Mer rill & I want to return it to the family. The school photo I think is from
 Merrill or Neillsville as that is where my Mother lived at the time of the
 20s & 30s. Any help would be great. These were in some of my Mother's pho tos.

Thanks, Tom

Name: tom Sherman

Email: lk-kosh@outlook.com<mailto:lk-kosh@outlook.com>

608-314-4267

Merrill, WI Ila Williquette 1930s.jpg Merrill, WI.  Not sure, could even be Park Falls or  whatever.jpg