Mt Horeb Area Hist Soc Asks for Your Help Telling Story of SW Dane Co!

Destinee Udelhoven (destineekae@hotmail.com)
Thu, 23 Jun 2016 00:57:48 -0500

From: Destinee Udelhoven <destineekae@hotmail.com>
Subject: Mt Horeb Area Hist Soc Asks for Your Help Telling Story of SW Dane Co!
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 00:57:48 -0500

Mount Horeb Area Historical Society Asks for Your Help Telling Stories of S outhwestern Dane County Finalizing building details, dismantling of exhibits in preparation for r enovations, coordinating temporary storage of artifacts and store invento ry, research and planning for the Driftless Historium's new permanent and
 first special exhibit, etc etc. We are certainly in the proverbial "thic k of it"! AND WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please consider spending some time thoughtfully completing this questionnai re. Like the intro to the survey states, it is quite a task to condense h undreds of years of local history into a few thousand square foot exhibit.
  It's your history -what stories do you think are the most important? Click on the survey link below to join our exhibit planning team today!

CLICK HERE for MHAHS Driftless Historium Exhibit Design Questionnaire Thank you for your consideration of this request.

_______________________________________ Destinee K. UdelhovenExecutive DirectorMount Horeb Area Historical Society
(608) 437 - 6486100 South Second StreetMount Horeb, Wisconsin 53572 Learn more at www.mthorebhistory.org !And FIND US ON FACEBOOK!

DSC_3778.jpg DSC_3732.jpg DSC_3792.jpg