RE: Sign

Bobbie Erdmann (bobbiee@centurytel.net)
Tue, 28 Jun 2016 11:14:39 -0500

From: "Bobbie Erdmann" <bobbiee@centurytel.net>
Subject: RE: Sign
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 11:14:39 -0500

We used Badger State Industries for a sign for our 1st Nation monument and were very pleased with them. They are part of the Wis. prison system. If you google them you have to put in 'Badger State Industries Wisconsin' Their website will show you the kind of signs they do. Bobbie Erdmann Berlin Area Historical Society

-----Original Message----- From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Taylor County Historical Society Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 2:53 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Sign

We need a company to make an outdoor sign for our museum. We are located in central Wisconsin. A company located in either the Wausau or Eau Claire area would be the most convenient.

If you have a company you use that you can refer me to, please respond with their name and contact information.

Thank you.

Sara Nuernberger President Taylor County Historical Society Medford, WI www.taylorcohistory.com