October 9th Harvest Fest in New Glarus

John and Denise Wright (jdwright2@tds.net)
Thu, 29 Sep 2016 15:54:21 -0500

From: "John and Denise Wright" <jdwright2@tds.net>
Subject: October 9th Harvest Fest in New Glarus
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 15:54:21 -0500

Hello, All - below is our press release for our Harvest Fest at the Swiss Historical Village in New Glarus. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Peace. - Denise Anton Wright

ANNUAL HARVEST FEST AT THE SWISS HISTORICAL VILLAGE & MUSEUM

What do beekeeping, cheese making, weaving, basket making, quilting, and soap making all have in common? On Sunday, October 9th, these traditional old-world activities will be on display at New Glarus' Swiss Historical Village & Museum's annual Harvest Fest. In addition, all 14 of the buildings that comprise the Swiss Historical Village will be open and guides will be available to share the unique history of New Glarus.

Reduced admission will be charged for Harvest Fest. Membership information for the New Glarus Historical Society will also be available. Many thanks to all the volunteers who make this annual event such a success.

Owned and operated by the non-profit New Glarus Historical Society, the Swiss Historical Village & Museum - located at 612 7th Avenue - is open 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. seven days a week from May 1st through October 15th. Visit our website at: www.swisshistoricalvillage.org
<http://www.swisshistoricalvillage.org> .