Info request about consultants from Friends of Mitchell Gallery of Flight

JANET IRENE SEYMOUR (jiseymour@wisc.edu)
Mon, 24 Oct 2016 15:03:30 +0000

Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 15:03:30 +0000
From: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <jiseymour@wisc.edu>
Subject: Info request about consultants from Friends of Mitchell Gallery of Flight

Please respond to bill.streicher@mitchellgallery.org<mailto:bill.streicher@mitchellgallery.org>. Thank you!

Janet

________________________________

The Friends of the Mitchell Gallery of Flight is a non-profit organization established to support a small museum opened in 1988 within the passenger terminal at Milwaukee's Gen. Mitchell International Airport. Our board has approved hiring an outside consultant to help us establish a 5-year strategic plan that includes and prioritizes steps to further develop and sustain the organization.

We would like to hear from other affiliates who have sought similar services from consultants who are experienced in working with small museums/galleries. Additionally, any specific leads for the names of likely consultants would be very helpful.

Bill Streicher