Re: Fw: Docent Handbook samples?

Katie Kirby (curator@threelakesmuseum.org)
Wed, 18 Jan 2017 11:53:34 -0600

From: Katie Kirby <curator@threelakesmuseum.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 11:53:34 -0600
Subject: Re: Fw: Docent Handbook samples?

Attached is a 2014 guide that my predecessor used. I have yet to update the one for this year, but it's nice to hand your volunteers something concrete with all the essential information in one place. Tour scripts come later. :]

*Katie Kirby* Curator Three Lakes Historical Museum PO Box 250 Three Lakes, WI 54562 www.threelakesmuseum.org
<http://facebook.com/threelakeshistory> <http://twitter.com/tlmuseum>