Historical Society City of Peshtigo

Cathi Malke (cathim@cityofpeshtigo.us)
Thu, 16 Feb 2017 20:59:19 +0000

From: Cathi Malke <cathim@cityofpeshtigo.us>
Subject: Historical Society City of Peshtigo
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 20:59:19 +0000

We are at a time when we want to recruit younger people to join and we are looking for any suggestions that might help. We would also like to start h olding events in our community to get more people involved, if anyone has a ny suggestions we would appreciate them. We would also entertain partnering with other Historical Societies to plan bus trips and events to encourage participation within our state. We are very open to new things and look forward meeting new friends to shar e them with.

Thank you in advance, Cathi Malke City of Peshtigo Historical Society