Re: restoring a repainted wood bench

Brian Bigler (usemeum@mhtc.net)
Mon, 27 Feb 2017 18:19:32 -0600

Subject: Re: restoring a repainted wood bench
From: Brian Bigler <usemeum@mhtc.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 18:19:32 -0600

Hello Rita,

We have had numerous items taken back to their original finish / paint by Federal Restoration of Mineral Point - they do excellent work. In fact, we have four items currently being restored at their shop. Their phone number is 608-987-3566 and ask for Deb Camardo.

Good luck with your project.

Brian J. Bigler

Volunteer Curator

Mount Horeb Area Historical Society