New Berlin Cemetery Tour

Susan Hemmen (slhemmen@gmail.com)
Thu, 27 Apr 2017 12:13:15 -0500

From: Susan Hemmen <slhemmen@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 12:13:15 -0500
Subject: New Berlin Cemetery Tour

  May being History Month, the New Berlin Landmarks Commission is sponsoring a free cemetery walk through four of our pioneer cemeteries. The date is Saturday, May 13th from 1-4PM
.You can catch a free shuttle bus at Malone Park, 16400 W Al Stigler Parkway (near City Hall/Police/Fire Depts.) Look for the signs. Settlers started arriving in New Berlin in 1839 and by 1841 our first cemetery was founded. Come and learn about the movers and shakers that started our city.

A brochure has been attached with all the information.

Sue Hemmen Landmarks Commission, New Berlin