Fw: image to share with listserve

JANET IRENE SEYMOUR (janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Wed, 10 May 2017 14:36:55 +0000

Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 14:36:55 +0000
From: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Fw: image to share with listserve

[cid:A5A6A5511054384590708CADBB6827A8@namprd06.prod.outlook.com]

________________________________ From: Peggy Derrick <peggy@lchshistory.org> Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 5:51 PM To: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR Subject: image to share with listserve

I am hoping that someone will recognize the fort that is depicted in this watercolor, which resides in our collection. We would consider transferring it to an appropriate institution, if we knew where that was. Thanks for your help,

Peggy Derrick, Executive Director/Curator La Crosse County Historical Society 145 West Ave. S., La Crosse WI 54601 Main Offices 608-782-1980 Cell 608-799-0033 www.lchshistory.org<http://www.lchshistory.org>

[http://static1.squarespace.com/static/53345a30e4b0e0212de83d1a/t/566afb2c25981d0a31151ec3/1493485851020/?format=1000w]<http://www.lchshistory.org/>

La Crosse County Historical Society<http://www.lchshistory.org/> www.lchshistory.org La Crosse County Historical Society discovers, collects, preserves, and shares the history of La Crosse County, Wisconsin.

Unidentified Fort.jpg