RE: image to share with listserve

Brown County Historical Society (bchs@netnet.net)
Fri, 19 May 2017 12:58:39 -0500

From: "Brown County Historical Society" <bchs@netnet.net>
Subject: RE: image to share with listserve
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 12:58:39 -0500

Hi, I sent this to a friend who identified it as Fort Mackinac on the Island. I have climbed the path to the top many times while reenacting there

Christine Dunbar

Executive Director

Brown County Historical Society

1008 South Monroe Ave. Green Bay, WI 54301

920-437-1840

bchs@netnet.net

www.browncohistoricalsoc.org

and should have recognized it.

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Cross, Christine Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 11:13 AM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: RE: image to share with listserve

Pretty sure this is Fort Howard in Green Bay, now Heritage Hill.

Christine Cross

Director

New London Public Museum

406 S. Pearl St.

New London, WI 54961

920.982.8520

http://www.newlondonwi.org/museum

Like our Facebook Page!

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of JANET IRENE SEYMOUR Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 9:37 AM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Fw: image to share with listserve

  _____

From: Peggy Derrick <peggy@lchshistory.org> Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 5:51 PM To: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR Subject: image to share with listserve

I am hoping that someone will recognize the fort that is depicted in this watercolor, which resides in our collection. We would consider transferring it to an appropriate institution, if we knew where that was.

Thanks for your help,

Peggy Derrick, Executive Director/Curator La Crosse County Historical Society 145 West Ave. S., La Crosse WI 54601 Main Offices 608-782-1980 Cell 608-799-0033

www.lchshistory.org

 <http://www.lchshistory.org/>

 <http://www.lchshistory.org/> La Crosse County Historical Society

www.lchshistory.org

La Crosse County Historical Society discovers, collects, preserves, and shares the history of La Crosse County, Wisconsin.

image002.jpg