Open House New Berlin Historical Society

Susan Hemmen (slhemmen@gmail.com)
Wed, 7 Jun 2017 12:06:05 -0500

From: Susan Hemmen <slhemmen@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 12:06:05 -0500
Subject: Open House New Berlin Historical Society

Good Afternoon,
   The New Berlin Historical Society is holding it's first Open House of the 2017 season on Sunday, June 18th from 1-4pm, at the Historic Park, 19765 W National Avenue.

As always, this event is free and open to the public. All of our buildings will be open for tours. At the Museum you can see the Cornfalfa Farms exhibit and our Military History exhibit, and then visit the Gift Shop.

A special event this year is Jessica Michna who will portray *Laura Ingalls Wilder. *She will be sharing her life experiences that motivated the
"Little House on the Prairie" series. This will be happening in the Church from 2:30pm to 3:30pm.

There will be food for sale in our gazebo.

Sue Hemmen Membership