Knox Creek Heritage Center presents A Mid-Summer Celebration

Kevin Wollemann (kwollemann@pctcnet.net)
Sun, 11 Jun 2017 18:52:57 -0500

From: "Kevin Wollemann" <kwollemann@pctcnet.net>
Subject: Knox Creek Heritage Center presents A Mid-Summer Celebration
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 18:52:57 -0500

The Knox Creek Heritage Center in Brantwood, WI, dedicated to preserving the heritage of the pioneers that settled these great Northwood's will be hosting "A Mid-Summer Celebration" on Saturday, June, 24, 2017. The grounds will be open for everyone to experience our historic buildings and artifacts. A delicious Swedish Meatball dinner will be served starting at 2:00pm with all the fixings. Entertainment will be provided by David Fox and Firefox. A silent auction will be held and homemade Finnish Bread and Pulla (a cardamom braid) will be available for sale. This is one of our four annual fund-raisers since being established in 1995. We are seeking individuals and families to become part of KCHC. By becoming a member you can help maintain our unique historical site. We also have several major projects planned and asking for additional funds, through donations, to make these dreams come true. Any donation will be greatly appreciated. Some of the buildings (we have nine) are older than 100 years.and need some TLC. We hope to see you all there for a great "Mid-Summer Celebration" and a little bit of our local history, good times can be had by all and you can help preserve this unique place in the Northwood's. A copy of our poster for the event is attached.
  Kevin Wollemann President and Photographer Knox Creek Heritage Center