Re: Blue Star Museum Participation

Vern Magee (vmagee@wi.rr.com)
Wed, 14 Jun 2017 13:57:17 -0500

Subject: Re: Blue Star Museum Participation
From: Vern Magee <vmagee@wi.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 13:57:17 -0500

The Geneva Lake Museum has participated for several years and although we don't get a lot Military people, we have always thought it was worthwhile and the right thing to do.

Children and young people up to 18 are also given free admission. We didn't always give teenagers free admission, but decided it was a way to encourage them to see our museum and some might be volunteers at some time in the future.

We have a great Shoe Exhibit going on now until January 20, 2018. I would encourage any of you that are close enough to visit us. We are open 7 days a week all summer from 10 - 4. It is called Shoe La La and is fun for all ages!

Vern Magee Board Member Geneva Lake Museum 255 Mill Street Lake Geneva, WI 53147