Re: Blue Star Museum Participation

Barbara Nehring (tradingpostint@gmail.com)
Wed, 14 Jun 2017 13:28:44 -0500

From: Barbara Nehring <tradingpostint@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Blue Star Museum Participation
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 13:28:44 -0500

Hi all: We do not charge admission to our museum, but, as many who have responded, ask for free will donations. Therefore, this program would not benefit us. However, it does give me an idea of perhaps having a special military day when active and veteran military and their families would be invited to come. Just need a volunteer to chair this :) Barb Nehring: Land O’ Lakes Historical Society