Florence museum

Debra Demuri (dkd@borderlandnet.net)
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 09:29:26 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 09:29:26 -0400 (EDT)
From: Debra Demuri <dkd@borderlandnet.net>
Subject: Florence museum

Our museum is small. We are open only on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 10 AM to noon from usually the second Saturday of June until the second Saturday of September. We have no paid workers, staffed only by volunteers. The organization meets from March to November. Exhibits are completed during the winter months by several volunteers.