Fundraising Consultants?

Buffalo County Historical Society (office@bchsonline.com)
Tue, 25 Jul 2017 15:46:25 -0500

From: Buffalo County Historical Society <office@bchsonline.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 15:46:25 -0500
Subject: Fundraising Consultants?

Hello out there!

The Buffalo County Historical Society is hoping to have an endowment campaign soon and we are looking for information about any capital or endowment campaign fundraising consultants you may have used or know of and what your experience was with them. We have already talked with two consultants, Crescendo Consulting, Winona, MN, and Amperage Fundraising in Iowa. We are hoping to get the best group we can for the money as I'm sure you all would.

Thanks, Mr. Kelly Herold Executive Director Buffalo County Historical Society www.bchsonline.com