Fw: Amherst Opera House - liability insurance question

JANET IRENE SEYMOUR (janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Fri, 11 Aug 2017 16:30:19 +0000

Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 16:30:19 +0000
From: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Fw: Amherst Opera House - liability insurance question

The Amherst Opera House Company Guild has this question - please share info and ideas:

 "What options do we have as a 501(c)3 that owns a historic building to acquire liability insurance coverage for members and public who are on the grounds of the building?" We are not necessarily interested in property coverage, mostly liability coverage.

Thanks. Tom Parker

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B2cXPwqkefoLaF9oOHpobk9EVDQ&revid=0B2cXPwqkefoLWlI5dUZmcUJFclRtQWRQWlFsUmtzL3dDRlpjPQ]