Question about apps for iPad in museum exhibits - recommendations?

JANET IRENE SEYMOUR (janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Wed, 11 Oct 2017 15:49:20 +0000

Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 15:49:20 +0000
From: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Question about apps for iPad in museum exhibits - recommendations?

Please see the question below - and share your suggestions! Thanks, Janet

The Waupaca Historical Society will be purchasing an iPad and stand in the next months, thanks to a generous donation. We are planning to put photos and histories of the Chain O'Lakes on this iPad. While most of this information and photos/postcards are available and scanned, I am not sure where to start in terms of a program/app or website that people that scroll through on the iPad. I need some sort of platform to utilize on the iPad (something user friendly and relatively easy to create/build) to put these photos and information into for people to look through. Any ideas or suggestions of where to start?

Tracy Behrendt Director Waupaca Historical Society

Janet Seymour, Northern Region

Local History-Field Services

Office of Programs and Outreach

Wisconsin Historical Society

c/o Department of History, UW-Eau Claire

105 Garfield Avenue Eau Claire WI 54701

715-836-2250

Collecting, Preserving and Sharing Stories Since 1846<http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/?utm_source=Email%20Signatures&amp;amp%3Butm_medium=email&amp;amp%3Butm_campaign=si>