Re: County or regional meetings, alliances?

Sussex-Lisbon Area Historical Society, Inc. (slahsinc@yahoo.com)
Fri, 10 Nov 2017 18:24:20 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 18:24:20 +0000 (UTC)
From: "Sussex-Lisbon Area Historical Society, Inc." <slahsinc@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: County or regional meetings, alliances?

 We have an informal weekly Planning & Steering Committee meeting on W ednesdays at 1pm in our museum. Committee isn't formalized either, though t hat want to participate, show up. If we don't have much or nothing to discu ss, it becomes a working session. Otherwise we have our planned quarterly Board of Directors, and society Ann ual/Quarterly Membership meetings.

Michael R. ReillyMuseum Director: Fred H. Keller History Museum President: Sussex-Lisbon Area Historical Society, Inc. www.kellerhistorymuseum.org  Web Site Editor P. O. Box 2, Sussex, Wisconsin 53089-0002