Fw: 1880's Piano donation offer

JANET IRENE SEYMOUR (janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Mon, 27 Nov 2017 16:48:15 +0000

From: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Fw: 1880's Piano donation offer
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 16:48:15 +0000

Please contact Ken Lenz at Kenneth_lenz@yahoo.com if interested.

Janet

________________________________ From: Ken Lenz <kenneth_lenz@yahoo.com>

Hello Janet. My name is Ken Lenz and I am a piano technician in Racine wit h a reconditioned antique piano that I would like to donate to a historical
 home or museum.

The piano is a small upright style, built in the 1880's in England, with a very nice-looking wood cabinet and swing-down music holder. (I regret that
 it no longer has the candle sconces attached on either side of the music h older.)

Photos and a description are attached. Thank you!

Ken

piano front view.jpg piano side view.jpg piano interior.jpg