Developing a paid position at your historical organization?

RICHARD ALLEN BERNSTEIN (rick.bernstein@wisconsinhistory.org)
Fri, 1 Dec 2017 19:27:06 +0000

From: RICHARD ALLEN BERNSTEIN <rick.bernstein@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Developing a paid position at your historical organization?
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 19:27:06 +0000

Hello All - Local History-Field Services have received a growing number of information requests about establishing a paid position at their local hist orical organizations. If you or someone you know has gone through the proce ss of something like that would you let us know? Or if you are in the proce ss of also trying and setting something up with your own organization would
 let us know?

We would like to be able to share that information with others who are tryi ng to find their way through the process on their own. If we get enough of a response we may try to set up some programming to address this issue furt her (e.g. local history webinar, panel discussion at the annual conference,
 etc.).

Regards, Rick

Richard Bernstein, Southern Region Local History-Field Services Office of Programs and Outreach

Wisconsin Historical Society 816 State Street, Madison, WI 53706 608 264 6583 rick.bernstein@wisconsinhistory.org

Wisconsin Historical Society Collecting, Preserving and Sharing Stories Since 1846<http://www.wisconsinh istory.org/?utm_source=Email%20Signatures&amp;amp%3Butm_medium=email&am p;amp%3Butm_campaign=si>