Question?

Gary Kunz (kunztwo@centurytel.net)
Tue, 19 Dec 2017 15:12:34 -0600

From: "Gary Kunz" <kunztwo@centurytel.net>
Subject: Question?
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 15:12:34 -0600

We recently finished construction of an addition to our museum. Mostly wood with some sheet rock interior. Cement floor. No windows. Cathedral ceiling. Just in the process of designing and adding exhibits. Potential problem. Old museum was built in 2000. Basically, the same construction at above. First winter we had problems with mold.
 Are concerned about same this winter. Some discussion as to what temperature we should maintain in new construction. There is naturally going to be more humidity. Some feel that the temps should be kept low, below sixty degrees. Others feel it should be seventy or above. Any experts out there? Gary Kunz, Fall Creek Historical Society.