Re: Object Identification Help

Michael Seeliger (mwseeliger@gmail.com)
Wed, 20 Dec 2017 20:32:50 -0600

From: Michael Seeliger <mwseeliger@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 20:32:50 -0600
Subject: Re: Object Identification Help

How about foundary hooks for taking pots of metal out of castings?

--

Michael

Michael Seeliger & Associates, Inc. mwseeliger@gmail.com

MichaelSeeligerAssociates.net

N8211 Smith Rd. Brooklyn, Wisconsin 53521 608 575 2922 Cell (Call this anytime to get to me) Office 608-575-2922

Confidentiality Notice follows:

The information in this message (and the documents attached to it, if any) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken, or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please delete all electronic copies of this message (and the documents attached to it, if any), destroy any hard copies you may have created and notify me immediately by replying to this email. Thank you. Contact Me <http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#%21/profile.php?id=1527575746> Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#%21/profile.php?id=1527575746> Signature powered by <http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=footer> WiseStamp <http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=footer>