river boat offer

Jarrod Roll (mclhr@centurytel.net)
Wed, 3 Jan 2018 13:51:15 -0600

From: "Jarrod Roll" <mclhr@centurytel.net>
Subject: river boat offer
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 13:51:15 -0600

Hello.

We are looking for a new home for a bateau in our collection (photos below). This flat-bottomed boat was built by area high school students back in the early 1990s to be an authentic replica of similar boats used to navigate rivers. It is approximately 15' long and 3.5' wide.

It could be used for display, or, may even be sturdy enough to let visitors sit in, like in a children's area (if we had the display space, that's what we'd do).

Please let me know if you are interested in the bateau and we'll arrange a way for you to transport it.

Thank you,

Jarrod Roll

Director-County Historian

Monroe County Local History Room & Museum

200 West Main St.

Sparta, WI 54656

(608) 269-8680

www.MonroeCountyHistory.org <http://www.monroecountyhistory.org/>