Butternut Area Historical Society

James Cermak (jameseff41@gmail.com)
Thu, 1 Feb 2018 15:27:18 -0600

From: James Cermak <jameseff41@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 15:27:18 -0600
Subject: Butternut Area Historical Society

As a member of the Board of the Butternut Area Historical Society, I am contacting multiple Historical groups. Two items:
#1: In our fourth year, we are attempting to develop a year long plan for financial stability and we were curious as to what other groups are doing for their long range planning. Any response would be appreciated. We currently produce a Memorial Day Chicken Dinner and an Oktoberfest Dinner and celebration, both of which are reasonably successful W are supported by Kelly Meredith of Fanatical Fish Gallery and Studio: Kelly is the premier Muralist in the Northwoods - from Ashland to Racine and all local murals support our work. In our museum we also have Postcard Souvenirs, t-shirts, etc. We attempt to have student interns from the school (community service is required from all graduates). Also ....
#2: I now have multiple copies of "the Pictorial History of Park Falls, Fifield and Butternut." I personally arranged​ for the reprinting:
 my cost was $19.00 per book and I am selling them for $21. The BAHS receives a percentage of every book sold. I have attached the cover and back page.

--
*Jim Cermak*
*Arts Referral Service*