Re: Members only area on websites

Richard Rosenberger (rosenber.w@sbcglobal.net)
Fri, 2 Feb 2018 16:44:11 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 16:44:11 +0000 (UTC)
From: Richard Rosenberger <rosenber.w@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Members only area on websites

The Pewaukee Area Historical Society does not have a members only section. The issue has not come up. The information posted is for anyone w ho visits the site. However, the Kettle Moraine Geological Society that I b elong to does have a members only blog. In my opinion it really depends on how your organization is going to use it and if your members are going to a ctually log in to use it. Are your members computer users?  The g eological society's "members only blog" has not been used for a y ear and a half. I post articles but I don't know if anyone reads them and n o one else posts any material for the club in this section of the site. No kids activities on either site but it sounds like a creative idea
 to get young people interested in the organization. Hope this helps.Richar d Rosenberger