St. Urho / St. Patrick Days Celebration at the Knox Creek Heritage Center in Brantwood, WI

Kevin Wollemann (kwollemann@pctcnet.net)
Thu, 22 Feb 2018 20:58:34 -0600

From: "Kevin Wollemann" <kwollemann@pctcnet.net>
Subject: St. Urho / St. Patrick Days Celebration at the Knox Creek Heritage Center in Brantwood, WI
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 20:58:34 -0600

The Knox Creek Heritage Center in Brantwood, WI, dedicated to preserving the heritage of the pioneers that settled these great Northwood's will be hosting "A Saint Urho and Saint Patrick Days Celebration" on Saturday, March 17, 2018 at the Brantwood Community Center located on Highway 8 at Stadium Road (County D North). Dinner will be served from 4:30pm - 6:30pm, with a soup buffet, served with homemade Finnish bread, beverage, mint ice cream and warm, homemade chocolate chip cookies. A program, during the event will begin at 5:30pm featuring Bill "Caddy" Heikkinen on his recent Honor Flight experience to Washington DC followed by Price County Senior Services Manager, Janine Dobson. This is one of our four annual fund-raisers and one of our 23rd annual celebrations. We are always looking for individuals and families to donate their precious time and efforts to become part of KCHC. By becoming a member you can help maintain our unique historical site and preserve the community's heritage. We also have several major projects planned and are asking for additional funds, through donations, to make these dreams come true. Any donation will be greatly appreciated. Some of the buildings (we have nine) are older than 100 years.and need some TLC. We hope to see you all there for our "Saint Urho's/Saint Patrick's Day Celebration" and a little bit more of our local history, good times can be had by all. Please find attached a copy of the poster for our event.
  Kevin Wollemann President and Photographer Knox Creek Heritage Center