microfilm reader

Tim Wyss (rtwyss@gmail.com)
Sat, 24 Feb 2018 16:18:39 -0600

From: Tim Wyss <rtwyss@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 16:18:39 -0600
Subject: microfilm reader

Greetings:

The Clear Lake Historical Museum does not have a microfilm reader for reading newspapers printed in our community that we plan to purchase from the Wisconsin Historical Society. I am asking for advice on what we should be looking for in our first reader. Are there sites where used equipment is available or should we only consider buying new technology?

Thanks for sharing you experiences.

Tim Wyss Clear Lake Historical Museum