Re: microfilm reader

Mondovi History (mondovihistory@yahoo.com)
Mon, 26 Feb 2018 03:37:59 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 03:37:59 +0000 (UTC)
From: Mondovi History <mondovihistory@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: microfilm reader

The Mondovi Area Historical Society does now own its own microfilm reader a nd printer, but our public library does have one.  A couple of years a go, the machine the library had at the time came to the end of its life and
 our librarian was able to obtain a machine for free from another library t hat was upgrading.  All he had to do was to pick it up himself.  A similar avenue for you might be possible as well.

Steve MikelsonMondovi Area Historical Society