Re: microfilm reader

Karen Baumgartner (krbaumga@pctcnet.net)
Mon, 26 Feb 2018 14:16:15 -0600

From: "Karen Baumgartner" <krbaumga@pctcnet.net>
Subject: Re: microfilm reader
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 14:16:15 -0600

Tim, Have you looked into ScanPro 1000? It works with a computer. Google it, lots of info in the web. Phillips Public Library has one that works well. I’d suggest a vertical computer screen position for ease of reading the films. There are upgrades to ScanPro 1000 as this is the basic model. Karen

From: Paul Wolter Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2018 7:46 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Re: microfilm reader

I would suggest looking into a digital reader that interfaces with a computer and shows the microfilm image on a computer screen. We've got one at our local library now and it is so much better than the old viewer/printer machines.

On Feb 25, 2018 6:41 PM, "polkcountymuseum"