Fw: antique reed organ donation

JANET IRENE SEYMOUR (janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Mon, 12 Mar 2018 17:44:34 +0000

From: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Fw: antique reed organ donation
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 17:44:34 +0000

To the listserve:

Hello Janet,

I have an antique reed organ that I am interested in donating. It is by J.W
. Holder, (61 keys), estimated age125 years and not in working condition.The original owner was Helen Andruskevicz, a music teacher from a Green Bay pioneer family.

I have tried contacts with all the Green Bay historical societies and with
 Trudy Herbst at the Door County Historical Society.

If you have anyone interested in this donation, please contact me, Barbara Moore, at 920-469-0814 in Green Bay or at 920-469-0814 in Green Bay or barbonbay@aol.com.

Thank you,

Barbara Moore 920-469-0814